- Emits real full spectrum (near and far) infrared rays with wavelengths between 7 and 14 micrometers (μm) or between 7,000 and 14,000 Nano meters (nm).
- Made from Bamboo Fabric, not synthetic materials.
- Temperature Range: 113°-140°F.
- Heating panels have black tourmaline stones every 4 inches on a grid to combat EMF’s.
- Weight: 28lbs – highly portable!
- Output Power: 1000W (max).
- Complete with a 1 Year Warranty and 30-day Return Policy.
The Health Benefits of a Good Sweat with Synergy Sauna
Most people are aware, almost instinctively that the process of sweating is an extremely healthy one for the human body. This is true on multiple levels:
- Sweating is an integral part of the respiratory system and your body’s ability to maintain homeostasis during intense exercise or heat exposure.
- Regular sweating aids in the body’s ability to detoxify itself from heavy metals, and may also confer benefits for the cardiovascular system.*
While the primary function of sweating is inevitable in our daily lives, the secondary benefits usually need to be pursued more deliberately. Hence the worldwide fascination with saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, and other activities which are primarily intended to draw out profuse amounts of sweat.
But what does the science have to say regarding these benefits? Which heavy metals are reliably removed by sweating, and in what amounts? Let’s take a closer look at all the Synergy Sauna has to offer.
Sweating and Heavy Metal Detoxification
Heavy metals are a strange facet of health and wellness. On the one hand, you have metals like iron, zinc, and magnesium which are essential nutrients and are required for a multitude of physiological functions. On the other hand, you have arsenic, lead, and mercury which are widely understood as being severely detrimental to human health.
Both kinds of metals are present, usually in very small amounts, within the human body. Also, both can be expelled from the body via the sweating process.1
This presents an interesting challenge for sauna users: how to get rid of the bad metals without becoming deficient in the good?**
One obvious tip for regular sauna users is to take a mineral supplement which can help prevent a deficiency in essential metals that your body needs to function healthily. Other tips include the use of a fiber supplement to better facilitate the removal of toxic heavy metals from the digestive tract.
Finally, it is always best to stay very well hydrated if you plan on regular sauna usage. This prevents dehydration as well provides a reliable source for useful heavy metals. We recommend Echo Hydrogen Water for this cause due to its advanced filtration system and antioxidant properties.
Sweating and the Cardiovascular System
While most people are aware of the detox benefits conferred by sweating, less are aware of the cardiovascular benefits.
A 2018 systematic review of clinical studies sought to evaluate the full picture of the effects of sauna usage on human health. The study concluded that one of the most important mechanisms of the cardiovascular effects was an increase in the bioavailability of nitric oxide (NO). NO is a gas which helps to relax the inner muscles of blood vessels, thus aiding in healthy circulation.2
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**It is always recommended to consult with your medical doctor if you have questions about medical issues and infrared sauna usage.