- Designed to produce the highest quality, great tasting Echo Antioxidant Water, also known as hydrogen water.
- Hydrogen water has shown antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support properties across numerous scientific studies.
- Achieves PH neutrality in addition to -400 to -500mv ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential).
- Advanced filtration system removes 90% or more of soluble metal including mercury, lead, and arsenic.
- One of the most versatile Echo units – can be dispensed directly from the machine, or placed under the sink and dispensed via a faucet.
- Also equipped with Synergy Resonance Technology, allowing you to add bio-frequencies to your water.
- Produces either hydrogen water or filtered water.
- Free installation is available for all US customers. For more information, contact customer service.
How Does Echo Antioxidant Water Technology Work?
The goal of the Echo H2 Machine is simply to provide the cleanest, best-tasting hydrogen water while maintaining pH neutrality. This goal is achieved by running two streams of water through the Echo H2 Machine: one is used solely for collecting hydrogen molecules, while the other is reserved for drinking.
Another key to Echo technology is the use of electrolysis wherein a direct electrical current is used to produce a chemical reaction. After the water has undergone this electrolysis process, it has -400 to -500mv ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential). With its newfound electrical potential, the water has the ability to stimulate healthy bacteria growth, thereby supporting overall gut health and immune functions.
Finally, the Echo H2 Machine possesses one of the finest water filtration systems available anywhere. This includes:
- Five layers of fiber filters (5-10 micron)
- Two layers of Kuraray Certified Activated Charcoal (NSF ANSI 42)
- KDF 55 (NSF ANSI 42), Calif.AB1953
- Biocera TO Ceramic Balls (NSF ANSI 42)
Independent studies have revealed that this filter is capable of removing pesticides, glyphosate, and toxic heavy metals like arsininc, copper, cadmium, and more. The results of these studies can be viewed here.
The Threat of Free Radicals and Oxidative Stress
The term free radical refers to an atom which is missing an electron on its outer shell. This absence of an electron means that these atoms are capable of bonding with an electron on the shell of a separate atom.1
When free radicals are in the human body they will inevitably seek an electron to pair with. The troubling thing is that free radicals are capable of pairing with electrons in molecules with otherwise full and balanced shells. When these molecules have their electron removed, they too become free radicals which seek out electrons from other stable molecules. This chain-reaction, if left unchecked, is what is known as oxidative stress.
Thankfully, the body has an innate system for dealing with free radicals and oxidative stress: antioxidant activity. An antioxidant is any molecule which is capable of lending an electron to a free radical without becoming destabilized itself, thus blocking the continued chain reaction of damage and imbalance.
If the body has enough antioxidant activity to counter its load of free radicals at any given time, then oxidative stress will not have a chance to develop in any significant manner.2
Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Hydrogen Water
While most people are familiar with antioxidants derived from colorful fruits and vegetables, this is far from the limit of their potential sources. In fact, hydrogen water may be the most powerful source of antioxidant activity available anywhere. This is convenient as it can be made within your own home!
So, what do scientific studies have to say about the antioxidant properties of hydrogen water? Quite a lot actually! To this date, there have been over 700 studies regarding the health benefits of hydrogen water. Dozens and dozens of those studies have a focus on antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
One of the most prominent pieces of research is a 2010 open label pilot study which was conducted on 20 subjects over the course of 8-weeks at KGK Synergize, Inc., London ON, Canada. The goal of the study was to evaluate the effects of regular hydrogen water consumption on the activity of superoxide dismutase, one of the human bodies principal antioxidant enzymes. This was achieved by monitoring oxidative stress markers such as complete blood count (CBC), creatinine, aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine transaminase (ALT), gamma glutamyl transferase (GGT), bilirubin, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and fasting glucose. The results indicated a 39% increase in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.3
Due to the close association of oxidative stress to inflammation, it should come as no surprise that numerous studies have also indicated that H2 water provides significant anti-inflammatory support.*4,5
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.