- Contains over 415 different ingredients.
- Designed for to support natural nutrient absorption processes.
- Naturally unsweetened.
- 32 complete servings per container.
Why Choose DR Vitamin Solutions for IntraMAX 2.0 Unsweetened
There’s no questions that IntraMAX 2.0 is one of the most popular and widely respected multivitamin formulas on the market. This is even more true with the release of IntraMAX 2.0 Unsweetened. Because of this popularity, there are countless retailers which sell this incredible supplement. Here’s why you should choose DR Vitamin Solutions over the rest.
Most importantly, DR Vitamin Solutions is an authorized distributor of IntraMAX 2.0 and other Drucker Labs products. Why does this matter to the customer? Simply because we’re able to provide the lowest possible prices permitted by Drucker Labs. In addition to these savings, we offer free 2-3 day shipping for all of our customers on every order. If you order before 2pm central time, your order will be shipped the very same day and will arrive in a jiffy. All for FREE! Because we know you love (and deserve) free stuff, we also offer free consultations with our certified health consultant, Kurt LaCupruccia.
When you order from DR Vitamin Solutions, not only are you doing a favor for your wallet, you’re also giving yourself the peace of mind of ordering from a small family company which is dedicated to treating you like family. We genuinely care about our customers and these aren’t just empty words. We back it up by offering a 30-day money back guarantee on all orders. If anything goes wrong with your order or you just aren’t satisfied with the product, we are determined to make things right. Just contact us, let us know the problem, and we’ll take care of you with no questions asked. We greatly appreciate your business and want you to have the best of health now and into the future.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.