These MultiVitamin and MultiMineral Suppositories are iron-free to provide nutritional support without jeopardizing the health of those who have negative reactions to additional iron in their diets. Contains a balanced variety of vitamins and minerals which are essential to one’s overall bodily health. Suppository base and the presence of nutrient cofactors provide direct absorption and support further improvements to the overall bioavailability of the nutrients contained.
- Discludes iron to accommodate these needs of those who have had negative reactions to iron supplements.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and numerous B complex vitamins.
- Contains essential and trace dietary minerals.
- Formulated to include nutrient cofactors which support bioavailability.
- Suppository base releases into the the lower bowels, bypassing digestion and improving absorption.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
Why Disclude Iron?
While there are many people who suffer from iron deficiencies and related health concerns, there are equally many who are properly balanced on iron in their bodies, and therefore have nothing to gain from iron supplementation. In fact, excessive levels of iron in the body can have toxic effects and create serious complications in the body.
The body has intricate metabolic processes which are designed to preserve a balanced quantity of iron at a systemic and cellular level. When these metabolic processes are functioning as they ought to there is no need for iron supplementation, and any added amounts of iron will only put unnecessary strain on these processes as they attempt to maintain homeostasis.1
The Importance of Choosing a Multivitamin with Nutrient Cofactors
These Multivitamin and Multimineral suppositories include calibrated dosages of the most essential vitamins and minerals needed for the body to function at its fullest. These include highly bioavailable forms of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and numerous B complex vitamins. Also contains a wide selection of essential and trace dietary minerals.
In addition, the formulation is designed to include as many all-natural nutrient cofactors as possible. The term ‘cofactors’ refers to non-protein compounds, most commonly enzymes, which attach to vitamins and minerals. They are most often found alongside nutrients which are broken down from organic food sources. These cofactors function to assist their bound nutrients in reaching the bloodstream without degradation.2 Yet another factor which sets this expertly crafted multivitamin supplement apart from the crowd!
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.