Mind Motivator Suppositories from Zetpil provide a well-rounded and all-natural solution for supporting brain health, both in the short term and long term. Contains every variety of B vitamin as well as caffeine. May support energy and focus levels throughout the daytime. Suppository form ensures superior bioavailability.
- B vitamins provide nutritional support of brain health.
- Caffeine provides short term energy and focus; also has potential for long-term benefits as well.
- Helps to clear head fog and keep it cleared throughout the day.
- Suppositories support improved absorption by releasing directly to the porous tissues of the lower bowels.
- Can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
B Vitamins and Brain Health
In total there are eight B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, folate (B9) and vitamin B12. Each of them bare their own unique nutritional benefits but all of them play a major role in the function of a healthy brain. In fact, it is thought that consumption of all eight B vitamins in coordination with a healthy diet is a viable nutritional approach for supporting brain health.1
These Mind Motivator Suppositories contain potent doses of every variety of B vitamin in a highly absorbable suppository base. The bioavailability of the formulation supports the body in harnessing the full brain health support of these B vitamins.
Caffeine – More than just Quick Energy!
Lots of people depend on a cup of coffee in the morning to clear their head fog and build mental energy and focus. Coffee is one of the most caffeine dense natural beverages one can drink, and it is this exceptionally high presence of caffeine which makes coffee the go to beverage for starting the day. These short-term energy and focus supporting properties of caffeine are very widely known, but it is less known that caffeine may have long-term nutritional brain and cardiovascular health support.2
This formulation contains a substantial quantity of caffeine which is comparable to the amount which would be found in a cup of coffee. However, caffeine which is ingested orally in the form of coffee must pass through the digestive system where much of its potency is degraded significantly.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.