If you’re looking to increase the amount of protein in your body, to support your energy levels, or to generally improve your dietary intake of essential nutrients, then these highly bioavailable Zetpil Complete Protein Amino Acid Formula Suppositories are for you! Contains a blend of essential and conditional amino acids.
- May support healthy levels of protein synthesis.
- Suppository intake may provide an effective means to deliver essential Amino Acids and to resist developing a protein deficiency.
- Provides 80-85% absorption via suppository form, unlike oral supplements that degrade through digestion.
- Excellent supplement to support those with sensitive digestion or difficulties processing nutrients.
- Made with a superior suppository base consisting of a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
More Amino Acids Mean More Protein
Amino acids are known as the building blocks of protein. Because most amino acids cannot be made in the body, they must be ingested in the form of food or supplements. After entering the body, the amino acids are used to create proteins where they are needed most. Both of these organic compounds, amino acids and proteins, are foundational to the human body. So much so that up to 20% of the average human body is made up entirely of protein!
Proteins help the body to break down food, grow and repair body tissues, and support the health and function of numerous organs. Amino acids, in addition to helping the body create proteins, can be used as an energy source for the body.1
Essential and Conditional Amino Acids
There are two main classes of amino acid: essential and conditional. Essential amino acids are those which cannot be made in the body. Even though they cannot be synthesized organically, essential amino acids are the most important components for protein synthesis. Failure to ingest a sufficient amount of essential amino acids can cause a deficiency in protein and a general sense of fatigue. Conditional amino acids can be made in the body, but often not in large enough quantities to support healthy rates of protein synthesis.
It is important to be well stocked on both categories of amino acid. Because of this, Zetpil Complete Protein Amino Acid Formula Suppositories contain essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan, and conditional amino acids cysteine and tyrosine.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.