Vitamin C supplementation is a positive addition to countless American diets. As such, the market is flooded with supplement brands which claim to offer the best and most natural options in Vitamin C, but there is nothing on the market quite like these Vitamin C Plus Topical Patches from PatchMD. Provides an 8-hour sustained release of transdermal antioxidant nourishment from a calculated dose of Mineral Ascorbate – the most bioavailable form of Vitamin C.
- Features a 2000 mg dose of Vitamin C in the form of Mineral Ascorbate per patch.
- Also contains Natural Citrus Bioflavonoids and Quercetin.
- May support antioxidant activity, free radical scavenging, immune response, healthy skin, and more.
- Helps prevent the threat of a Vitamin C deficiency which can cause scurvy and bone/joint health complications.
- Transdermal absorption from topical patches may provide the best option for enhancing the bioavailability of Vitamin C.
- All patches are crafted from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Vitamin C Roles and Benefits of Supplementation
Vitamin C is perhaps the most common and important nutrient on the supplement market. The reason for this is simple. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is considered an essential dietary component, meaning that the human body requires it in order to sustain a variety of bodily systems and functions, yet is incapable of producing it organically. The roles of Vitamin C in the body include support of antioxidant activity and free radical scavenging, the biosynthesis of collagen and L-carnitine, immune response, protein metabolism, and the proper absorption of Iron. Those who do not receive adequate daily doses of Vitamin C are particularly at risk of developing scurvy, bone and joint health complications, and anemia.1
Why Choose PatchMD Vitamin C?
There is some question as to whether or not the body is able to successfully process oral Vitamin C supplement forms like capsules, pills, and tablets, particularly those which provide inadequate doses. Non-ascorbic acid forms of Vitamin C are also suspect for being less effective. There are also a number of digestive problems which can occur and prevent the body from properly absorbing Vitamin C from food sources and supplements. To avoid any factors which may inhibit the bioavailability of this essential vitamin, PatchMD Vitamin C Plus Topical Patches are made with the highest quality of Mineral Ascorbate in a transdermal sustained release which provides 8-hours of nourishment.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.