- Each and every patch contains powerful dosages of vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, nicotinamide (B3), and more!
- Utilizes the synergistic relationship between vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.
- May help the body reverse and resist oxidative damage caused by exposure to UV rays.
- A more convenient and affordable alternative to sunscreen lotions and sprays.
- PatchMD products are Latex, Lactose, Gluten and Sugar-free!
- 30 day supply of patches in every container.
Sun Away Plus Topical Patches – An Innovation in Nutritional Skin Protection
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a tricky subject when it comes to human health. On the one hand, UV rays account for roughly 10% of sunlight and are responsible for vitamin D formation in humans and many other mammals. On the other hand, excessive exposure to UV rays can cause oxidative stress to skin cells. This oxidative stress is thought to be a primary source of skin aging, as well as serious dermatological health concerns.
While sunscreen lotions and sprays are a popular choice for protecting the skin from UV radiation, those methods are not without their shortcomings. First off, even spray formulations of sunscreen can be time consuming and inconvenient to apply to the whole body (especially when kids are involved!). Secondly, many of the most affordable generic sunscreen brands are liable to contain certain ingredients which may be damaging to the skin; whereas sunscreens with quality, natural ingredients tend to be overly expensive for daily use. It can at times seem impossible to find a convenient and affordable middle-ground for UV protection. Enter Sun Away Plus Topical Patches from PatchMD!
These patches contain some of the most useful vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for protecting skin cells from free radicals and oxidative stress. This quality nutrient content includes vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and nicotinamide (B3). And the best part? You don’t have to put them all over your body! Just apply one or more patches to whatever part of the body is most convenient and let the nutrients absorb and spread throughout the entire epidermal layer. With such convenience, quality, and affordability, PatchMD Sun Away Plus Topical Patches are a clear breakthrough in nutritional UV protection!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.