Many Vitamins and Minerals are required by the body to convert healthy foods into usable energy. To be lacking in any of these important nutrients is to put yourself at risk of feeling extreme fatigue and difficulties with maintaining the level of focus needed to get through a busy day. PatchMD Endurance Max Plus Topical Patches contain all the nourishment your body needs to perform at its finest.
- Features multiple B Complex Vitamins, Magnesium, and a blend of Herbal Extracts, Antioxidant compounds, and Dietary Minerals.
- Designed to provide the body with all the nutrition necessary, alongside a healthy diet, to produce and sustain energy.
- May help to prevent fatigue and lack of focus caused by a nutrient deficiency.
- 8-hour transdermal sustained release of nutrition for lasting endurance.
- Patches are made with the highest quality of all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
A Better Understanding of Energy and Metabolism
The production and use of bodily energy is a highly complicated process which is the basis of life itself. Energy comes from many sources, but perhaps none more prevalent than the consumption of healthy and natural foods. Such foods contain protein, carbohydrates, and fats which are broken down in stomach acid and other digestive fluids and converted into molecular substances which can be directly used in cells to energize the entire body. This process is generally what is being referred to when the term ‘metabolism’ is used in relation to weight loss and energy production.
The Truth Behind Supplemental Energy Support
Contradictory to the false claims of many other supplement companies, Vitamins themselves do not produce energy. They are, however, necessary for the conversion of other nutrients contained in food into usable energy. B Complex Vitamins are thought to be particularly important in such processes, particularly Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), and Vitamin B12.1
If you have been experiencing fatigue or general tiredness another important nutrient to consider for supplementation is Magnesium. Again, this isn’t because Magnesium is directly used as an energy source in the body. Rather, Magnesium is particularly important for supplementation because deficiencies are common and difficult to detect. A lack of energy is one of the primary symptoms of a Magnesium deficiency, so it is recommended as an important cautionary addition to any energy support supplement.2
Endurance Max Plus Topical Patches from PatchMD contain a wide variety of B Complex Vitamins, as well as Magnesium, other Dietary Minerals, and Herbal Extracts to provide all-natural, nutritional support of metabolism and other bodily processes which contribute to healthy energy levels. Transdermal sustained release provides 8-hours of nourishment and protection from feelings of tiredness and lack of focus.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.