The potential benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acid supplementation are numerous for the large number of Americans who do not receive a large enough quantity of them from dietary choices. These Omega-3 Plus Topical Patches from PatchMD are designed to deliver higher absorption rates than oral forms like fish oil gels and capsules.
- Features a 27.16 mg dose of a wide variety of Omega-3 Fatty Acids including EPA and DHA.
- Also contains Omega-6’s for support of a healthy Omega Fatty Acid balance.
- May provide nutritional support of the cardiovascular system, cognitive function, and healthy bones and joints.
- Topical patch delivery technology is a useful option for nutrient delivery that also avoids gastrointestinal side effects.
- Each and every patch is made from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Purpose and Benefits of Omega Fatty Acid Supplementation
The reason Omega-3 supplementation is so important is that the human body needs the nutritional benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids to function healthily, but is unable to produce them organically. There are a number of food sources, particularly seafood, which provide the body with adequate doses of Omega-3’s. However, those who engage in a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, or choose to avoid seafood in their diets for allergenic and other reason, must consider Omega-3 supplementation in order to avoid the negative health effects of a deficiency.
It’s critically important for the body to have a balanced ratio of omega 3’s and omega 6’s, but unfortunately, the average American consumes 14 to 25 times more Omega-6’s than Omega-3’s. This imbalance seems to be a potential cause of numerous health complications involving the cardiovascular system, cognitive function, healthy bones, and joints. If you or a loved one have been suffering from any such health complications, finding the right balance of Omega-3’s and Omega-6’s for your specific genetic makeup, and achieving that balance through supplementation may be a helpful step towards better health.1
In the interest of supporting a healthier Omega Fatty Acid balance in the body, PatchMD has designed these Omega-3 Plus Topical Patches to include a large dose of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and a much smaller dose of Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
Patch Supplements for Superior Omega-3 Bioavailability
When most nutrients are ingested orally, either from the food we eat or from dietary supplements, they must first pass through the digestive system before they can reach the areas of the body where they are needed most. This is problematic for the human body because many of the most essential nutrients are rendered completely useless by the end of the digestive process. For this reason, many alternative forms of Omega-3 supplements have been developed with the intent of bypassing the digestive tract for more direct nutrient delivery and bioavailability. These alternative forms include everything from suppositories to topical creams.
While these different types of vitamins are highly effective when compared to standard capsules or tablets, they may still be inferior to patches when it comes to enhancing the bioavailability of a wide variety of nutrients in certain individuals. The reasons for this are simple – patches offer more convenience and flexibility of use, as well as a sustained release of nutrient content. This sustained release helps the body to fully process the nutritional benefits of vitamin, minerals, and more – further supporting the effectiveness of PatchMD’s powerful and one-of-a-kind supplements.
Note: Made in the USA!
Caution: Contains Fish Oil. May not be suitable for vegetarians.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.