Who has the time for a hangover? Whether its a tough day at work, or a lazy Sunday which is meant for relaxation, there is never a good time to be hungover. For this reason, PatchMD has crafted these all-natural and highly effective Last Call Hangover Prevention Topical Patches. Simply apply one to your skin before consuming alcohol, and let the 8-hour sustained release of transdermal nourishment protect you from the worst negative effects that alcohol can have on the body.
- Contains a number of vitamins and minerals to help nourish parts of the body which are negatively affected by alcohol consumption.
- Apply patch before consuming alcohol and the sustained release will provide 8 hours of nutritional protection.
- Features Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Milk Thistle Extract, Ginger Root, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Pantethine for anti-inflammatory support.
- Topical patch delivery technology is a useful option for delivering nutrient content while also avoiding gastrointestinal side effects.
- Each and every patch is made from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Hangovers – Causes and Prevention
It’s no mystery that hangovers occur the day after consuming alcohol, but that still leaves a lot to be answered: How much alcohol does it take to induce a hangover? In what ways does alcohol afflict the body to make the negative symptoms of a hangover occur? And, most importantly, how can one prevent getting a hangover even if planning to consume alcohol?
The amount of alcohol it takes to trigger a hangover varies greatly from person to person, and from evening to evening. It’s all dependant upon factors like body weight, level of hydration, and even what kinds of foods a person has consumed the day prior, as well as many other important genetic factors.
Alcohol causes a number of negative effects in the body which can all contribute to the unfortunate symptoms which are commonly reported during hangovers: the headaches, the nausea, the light sensitivity, and the lack of energy. Most are directly tied to dehydration which is caused by the excessive urination that alcohol induces. However, it’s also worth noting that alcohol makes a number of standard bodily functions, such as immune and inflammatory response, run on overtime.
To support this, the body requires a larger supply of all the nutrients it regularly needs to function optimally. If you are depleted in these nutrients, or in hydration levels, and still engage in excessive alcohol consumption, you are leaving your body extremely vulnerable to a nasty hangover.
Serving Size: 1 Patch
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate)
PMD Complex: Pantethine, Choline, N-Acetyle Cysteine, Taurine, Milk Thistle Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Prickly Pear Leaf, Picrorhiza Kurroa Extract, Grapeseed Extract
Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or hip. For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchMD Topical Hangover patches for 8 hours and to take before drinking. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Hangover Prevention Patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.