- Each serving contains a 1 mL dose of Desmodium Molliculum (Burbur) and Pimpinella Anisum (Pinella).
- Designed for herbal detox support, and more!
- Other ingredients are limited to mineral water and ethanol (20-24%).
- 60 servings in every bottle.
A Closer Look at the Burbur-Pinella Formula
This formulation from the good people at Nutramedix is exactly as the name describes: a combination of the Desmodium Molliculum herb (Burbur), and the Pimpinella Anisum herb (Pinella). However, that still leaves a lot to be questioned. What are the nutritional properties of these herbs? Who might benefit most from them? And what kind of synergy do they have together? Let’s go through and answer these questions one-by-one!
Burbur belongs to the Fabaceae family of flowering plants. Of the 20+ varieties of plants found in the Desmodium genus, Burbur is the only one with a distinct reputation for nutritional use. While scientific research into the health properties of Burbur has been limited, it has been used in Jamaica to provide support against back pain, and others believe it may possess detoxification support properties as well.
Pinella is an aromatic plant which is a member of the Umbelliferae family. A 2012 clinical review states that the health support properties of Pinella might include antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, as well as gastric protection, and muscle relaxant properties.1 These properties may also make Pinella a useful addition to a well-balanced detoxification regiment.
Given their shared usage in detoxification protocols, this Burbur-Pinella formulation from Nutramedix is designed to harness a synergistic energy between these two cleansing herbs for those seeking an all-natural approach to detox aid.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature. (59-86°F or 15-30°C)
Caution: Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.