- 1.5 mL of Banderol bark extract per 30 drop serving.
- May provide antimicrobial and antiprotozoal support.*
- Sourced primarily from Peru and the Amazon Rainforest.
- Liquid extract and mineral water are intended to provide improved absorption.
- Pairs well with NutraMedix Samento.
- 20 servings per 1 oz. container, 40 servings per 2 oz. container.
Banderol – Traditional Use & Clinical Research
Otoba Parvifolia is a type of tree in the Myristicaceae family. It is cultivated in South and Central America. Traditionally, Otoba Parvifolia has been used for the treatment of mite and fungal infections by the Waorani Indians of Ecuador, potentially for hundreds of years.1
Banderol is a liquid extract derived from the bark of the Otoba Parvifolia tree. Similar to its traditional uses described above, Banderol is used primarily for its antimicrobial support properties. So, what does modern day scientific literature say to confirm or deny these properties?
Clinical research on Banderol has primarily centered around its effect on a bacterial strain known as Borrelia burgdorferi. According to a 2010 study from researchers at the University of New Haven, “Banderol extracts had significant effect on all three known forms of B. burgdorferi bacteria in vitro.”2
Additionally, researcher from Louis Pasteur University in Strasbourg, France have concluded that, among a number of other plants native to Columbia, Otoba Parvifolia exhibited antiprotozoal activity.3 Protozoans are pathogenic microorganisms which can be extremely harmful to the human body if left unchecked.
NutraMedix is the premier supplier of supplemental Banderol throughout the world. Their unique enhancement process utilizes the whole herb to develop a highly potent, broad-spectrum extract which is optimally safe and effective.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.