- 1000 mg proprietary blend contains Jerusalem Artichoke extract and Serrapeptase (approx. 500 mg).
- May provide benefits for healthy sinus and airway function, cardiovascular health, joint comfort, digestion, and more!*
- Sugar free, gluten free, starch free, dairy free, and non-GMO.
- 60 complete servings in every container.
NutraMedix Serrapeptase – Functions, Ingredients & Benefits
Serrapeptase is a proteolytic digestive enzyme. This means that its primary role is to break down protein into smaller components known as amino acids. Anyone who is up-to-date on the current state of nutritional research is well aware of how important amino acids are to human health. For this reason, and many more, Serrapeptase is one of the most useful enzymes you can supplement for.
Given this information, it would be logical to assume that Serrapeptase is most commonly used for digestive health support. However, that is not quite the case. Instead, this enzyme is more closely associated with anti-inflammatory activity. So, what is the exact correlation between Serrapeptase and inflammation?
Due to its wide variety of roles and functions in the human body, it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact mechanism by which Serrapeptase helps the body in fighting inflammation. That said, one key mechanism worth highlighting is the inhibition of Cyclooxygenase – a fellow enzyme which regulates numerous proinflammatory compounds like interleukins, prostaglandins, and thromboxane.1,2 This anti-inflammatory support may provide benefits for healthy sinus and airway function, cardiovascular health, joint comfort, and more!*
NutraMedix Serrapeptase is one of the finest Proteolytic Enzyme formulations on the market. This is thanks to a few factors: a quality source of Serrapeptase, a Vegetable Capsule with limited filler ingredients, and Jerusalem Artichoke – a prebiotic support ingredient which may aid in proper digestion and certain aspects of the immune system.3
- Do not use if taking blood platelet inhibitors such as Ticlid, Plavix, Coumadin or similar prescription medications.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.