- Each daily dose (2 capsules) provides 20 mg of peptide complex A-3 (vessel peptides).
- Delivers a unique and potent approach to blood vessel support.*
- Natural Peptide Bioregulators are made from carefully chosen Danish bovine tissues and passed through pharmaceutical processes and filters.
- Each package provides for 10 days of servings (30 days recommended for an ‘intensive’ course)
Understanding Peptides, Blood Vessel Health & the Ventfort Formula
Protein is one of only four “macromolecules” which are foundational to every known form of organic life. However, even something as foundational as protein can still be broken down into its component parts. In this case, a protein molecule is typically defined by a chain of 50 or more amino acids held together by peptide bonds.
This information is relevant because peptides themselves are essentially just shorter and less complex proteins, meaning that they are comprised of a chain of two to fifteen amino acid molecules. Amino acid chains which fall between fifteen and fifty are known as polypeptides.
Apart from size and complexity, the biggest distinguishing factor between peptides and proteins is their function. One example is that certain peptides are involved in regulating the actions of other molecules, whereas proteins tend to give shape to cells and respond to cell signals.1
The key takeaway here is the fundamental nature of amino acids, peptides, and proteins. Ever single facet of the human body is dependent upon the existence and functionality of these molecules. In the case of this product, peptides may be useful to create a sort of “short cut” to initiate protein synthesis throughout the blood vessel structure.
Ventfort is part of a cutting-edge line of Natural Peptide Bioregulators which are based on the research of the Nobel Prize nominated scientist, Professor Vladimir Khavinson. It contains vessel peptides (peptide complex A-3) derived from Danish bovine tissue which may support numerous aspects of blood vessel health and function.2
Note: This product is not a medication (drug).
Storage conditions: Keep in dry, dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C. Consult your physician before use.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation.
- Consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.