- Each daily dose (2 capsules) provides 20 mg of peptide complex A-19 (bronchi peptides).
- Provides a groundbreaking approach for lung health support.*
- Natural Peptide Bioregulators are made from carefully chosen Danish bovine tissues and passed through pharmaceutical processes and filters.
- Each package provides for 10 days of servings (30 days recommended for an ‘intensive’ course)
Lung Health and the Taxorest Formula
The lungs are a relatively fragile and exceptionally important set of organs within the human body. Even the slightest imbalance in the delicate ecosystem of lung structures and mucosa has the potential to cause serious breathing complications. The complications can range from inconveniencing to life-threatening.
Nothing is more emblematic of lung fragility than the bronchi. Divided into four categories of primary bronchi, secondary bronchi, tertiary bronchi, and bronchioles, these airways are essential for conducting air in and out of the lungs. The walls of these bronchial ducts tend to fall between only 1.2–1.4-mm thick making them extremely vulnerable to numerous potential sources of damage.
Taxorest is a Natural Peptide Bioregulator product which contains an advanced complex of bronchial peptides. Peptides are one of the most foundational molecules to all organic lifeforms on Earth. In a supplemental form, they may be capable of playing a powerful supportive role in maintaining the health and stability of bronchial airways by providing a “short cut” to initiate protein synthesis. It’s all based on the groundbreaking research of Nobel prize nominated scientist, Professor Vladimir Khavinson.1
Note: This product is not a medication (drug)
Storage conditions: Keep in dry, dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C. Consult your physician before use.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation.
- Consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.