- Each daily dose (2 capsules) provides 20 mg of peptide complex A-17 (adrenal gland peptides).
- Presents a novel method for supporting the adrenal gland and healthy stress response.
- Natural Peptide Bioregulators are made from carefully chosen Danish bovine tissues and passed through pharmaceutical processes and filters.
- Each package provides for 10 days of servings (30 days recommended for an ‘intensive’ course)
The Importance of Adrenal Health & Glandokort
Most people are aware of adrenaline as a physical sensation. Less people are aware that adrenaline is actually a hormone produced by the adrenal gland to support fight-or-flight response, blood flow to the muscles, blood sugar levels, pupil dilation, and more.
The adrenal gland is also responsible for the production of cortisol. Both adrenaline and cortisol are known as “stress hormones” due to their usefulness as biomarkers for stress levels. 1
As such, it should come as no surprise that the adrenal gland is a crucial facet of healthy stress response. This is important for more than just mental well-being because excess stress hormone levels have been linked to a number of serious health conditions.
Glandokort is part of a cutting-edge line of Natural Peptide Bioregulators which are based on the research of the Nobel Prize nominated scientist, Professor Vladimir Khavinson. It’s all made possible thanks to the use of adrenal gland peptides which may provide a “short cut” to initiate protein synthesis. 2
Note: This product is not a medication (drug)
Storage conditions: Keep in dry, dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C. Consult your physician before use.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation.
- Consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.