- Each daily dose (2 capsules) provides 20 mg of peptide complex A-8 (pineal gland peptides).
- Presents a novel method for supporting the pineal gland and healthy melatonin production.
- Natural Peptide Bioregulators are made from carefully chosen Danish bovine tissues and passed through pharmaceutical processes and filters.
- Each package provides for 10 days of servings (30 days recommended for an ‘intensive’ course)
Endoluten for Pineal Gland Support
The pineal gland, named for its similarity to a pinecone, is an exceedingly small endocrine gland which is located in the brain. This gland is best known for its impact on sleep and overall relaxation. This is due to its role in the production of melatonin – a hormone derived from tryptophan which plays an essential role in regulating sleep patterns and the body’s circadian rhythm.1
One unfortunate fact about the pineal gland is that it becomes calcified in most individuals. This calcification results in decreased melatonin production.2 Because the full extent of melatonin’s role in the human body is unknown, meaning that more than just the sleep cycle can be affected.
Peptides are one of the most foundational molecules in all organic life. They can be defined in a nutshell as shorter chains of protein. As such, it may be possible for peptides to initiate a sort of “short cut” to initiate protein synthesis in target parts of the body, such as the pineal gland.
Endoluten is a Natural Peptide Bioregulator which contains pineal gland peptides. It provides a completely novel means of support for the functionality of the pineal gland. This, and all Natural Peptide Bioregulator products, are based on the groundbreaking research of Nobel prize nominated scientist, Professor Vladimir Khavinson.3
Note: This product is not a medication (drug)
Storage conditions: Keep in dry, dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C. Consult your physician before use.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation.
- Consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.