Zinc Drink™ from Metagenics contains trace dietary mineral zinc in a convenient and potent liquid formulation which can be diluted in water or juice. Zinc is needed to support the healthy function of multiple bodily systems. It is also an ideal nutrient for countering the effects of the common cold.
- Contains 15 mg of zinc per serving
- Supports the immune system, digestive system, anti-inflammatory activity, and more!
- Useful for fighting against the symptoms of the common cold
- Liquid formula is convenient and highly bioavailable
Zinc – More than just Common Cold Relief
Zinc is a dietary mineral which is most commonly used to counter the effects of the common cold. For this reason, most people only consume zinc when they are confronted with a cold – once or twice a year at most. However, as a trace dietary mineral zinc is required by the body in small amounts each day.
The day-to-day functions of zinc include supporting the immune system, production and repair of hormones, and the function of digestive enzymes as they breakdown and process nutrients from the foods we eat. Zinc has also been shown to support anti-inflammatory activity. For all these reasons, it is important to maintain a regular supply of zinc in the body.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon |
Servings Per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||15 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Deionized water|
Dosage and Use:
- One teaspoonful daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.