Metagenics Ostera has been clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling, positively influence osteocalcin, and offer more effectiveness than diet and exercise alone.
- All-natural formula without serious adverse effects.
- Supports bone health
- Works best with a healthy diet and exercise
How Metagenics Ostera Supports Postmenopausal Women
Ostera, in combination with a Mediterranean-style, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to support key markers of bone remodeling. This potent blend features berberine and selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) derived from hops – reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) – which target metabolic processes related to bone health. Provides Vitamin K, a key vitamin in the metabolism of bone proteins crucial to bone integrity. Also supplies Vitamin D, associated with bone formation and bone mineralization.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||500 IU|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||500 mcg|
|Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)||90 mg|
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)||370 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.