Metagenics Vasotensin provides peptides from bonito fish to support healthy blood pressure levels and helps to reduce the formation of angiotensin II
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM.
- Helps to maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile – no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.
Health Benefits of Bonito Peptides
Vasotensin provides quality-certified peptides isolated from a fish traditionally consumed in Japan know as bonito (Sarda orientalis) to support healthy vascular function for optimal blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels. Bonito peptides have also been shown to aid in the reduction of the formation of angiotensin II – a potent vasoconstrictor – through their interaction with angiotensin converting enzymes. The peptides are independently assayed for heavy metals, pesticides, and other contaminates. Additional testing for the active peptide LKPNM assures optimal efficacy in just four tablets daily to help maintain blood pressure already within the normal range. Vasotensin is packaged to neutralize the product’s natural aroma.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Fish Protein Powder (from Sarda orientalis)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, fish protein powder [fish (skipjack tuna, mackerel)], cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). Contains: fish (bonito).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn, soy, egg, stimulants, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets two times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. The Effect of the Dried-Bonito Broth on Blood Pressure, 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), an Oxidative Stress Marker, and Emotional States in Elderly Subjects
2. Oral administration of peptides derived from bonito bowels decreases blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats by inhibiting angiotensin converting enzyme.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.