- Supplies high levels of vitamin B12 and folates.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and nervous system function.
- Features porcine-derived intrinsic factor, a natural glycoprotein that may enhance the absorption of vitamin B12.
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate – a body ready, nature-identical folate.
The Importance of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 helps to support the central nervous system in a number of important ways: It supports the health of nerve cells — including those needed for neurotransmitter signaling — and helps the formation of the protective covering of nerves, called the cell’s myelin sheath. As a result of this, when vitamin B12 levels are low, almost every cognitive function can suffer. Vitamin B12, sometimes also called cyanocobalamin, also supports the digestive system and heart health, so a deficiency can lead to both digestive disorders and an increased risk for heart disease.
The Importance of Folate
Folate, or vitamin B9, is one of the most essential vitamins. Folate is important because it supports DNA synthesis and repair. It also aids in the growth of cells and tissue. Folate helps to support the metabolization of homocysteine into methionine, an essential amino acid. Without adequate folate, homocysteine levels may increase past the normal range. This is undesirable because homocysteine has been linked to atherosclerosis and cardiovascular problems. Folate supplementation also supports cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 180
|Amount Per Serving|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) DFE||1330 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Intrinsic Factor||20 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and croscarmellose sodium.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.