- Contains a blend of potent herbs
- Supports heart health
- A concentrated source of galactomannan
How Fenugreek and Other Herbs Support the Heart
Highly valued herbs fenugreek, gymnema and bitter melon support healthy blood glucose levels and blood lipid levels including triglycerides. Also helps to support healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range when used as part of a healthy diet by modulating intestinal glucose uptake. The unique, odorless extract of fenugreek provides a highly concentrated source of galactomannan (mannose : galactose ratio of 1:1) for clinically effective levels at a lower dose.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate |
|1 g |
|Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed 6.5:1 Extract (Equivalent to 6500 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs) [containing a minimum of 70% (700 mg) soluble fiber]||1 g|
|Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit 10:1 Extract (containing bitter principles)||152 mg|
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) Leaf 10:1 Extract [standardized to 25% (25 mg) gymnemic acids]||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and croscarmellose sodium|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two capsules twice daily with six to eight ounces of water before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.