- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support.
- Delivers select nutrients to support liver and adrenal function.
- All Natural Vitamin E Blend
- Optimum Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formula
- Fast-Release Tablet
- Dietary Supplement
- Also offered in an iron-free formula.
What Makes Multigenics Different From Other Multivitamins
Multigenics is an optimum fast release multiple vitamin and mineral formula supplying balanced high potency B vitamins, natural vitamin E blend, with complete broad spectrum antioxidant protection. Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids. It also provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate, 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene(Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.)]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate)
Iron (as iron glycinate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate (Patented mineral amino acid chelates) and magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese aspartate)
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate (Patented mineral amino acid chelates))
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
U.S. Patent #5,516,925 Albion®.
Dosage and Use:
- Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.