Metagenics Mag Citrate is a vegetarian blend of magnesium citrate and calcium citrate that nutritionally supports muscle contraction, bone structure and helps prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps. May nutritionally aid in reduced fasting glucose levels and balanced LDL and HDL cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation responses during rest or vigorous activity, and may help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps
- Supports healthy bone structure
- Trials have shown that calcium supplements can prevent bowel polyps
- May support natural plasma glucose and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels
The Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium is an essential mineral. It manages many critical functions including the contraction relaxation of muscles, energy production and transport, protein production, and manages various enzymes. Since the body eliminates unneeded magnesium, there are typically no side effects.1
Bones have many roles in the human body. Aside from providing structure for the body, bones also protect our organs, offer anchor points for our muscles, and bones also store calcium. Calcium is required for strong, healthy bones including optimal bone mass and density. Calcium may also reduce the risk of osteoporosis. After we reach our peak bone density at age 25 to 35, it begins to decrease which may result it fragile, fracture-prone bones. And since the body cannot manufacture calcium, supplementation through diet or minerals is required.2,3
Mag Citrate is a blend of magnesium citrate and calcium citrate that nutritionally supports musculoskeletal, bowel, and diabetes health.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||60 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||300 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Magnesium in diet
2. MedlinePlus: Calcium and bones
3. NIH: Calcium
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.