- Features optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals for those with blood sugar concerns.
- Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to support levels of oxidative stress within the normal range.
- Features a flexible dosing schedule and may be used as a complement to other programs.
What Makes MetaGlycemX Special
MetaGlycemX features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid, along with a broad foundation of nutrients to be used as part of a healthy diet for supporting healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been shown to protect pancreatic islet cells and supports healthy insulin action. Cinnamon is becoming increasingly well-known for supporting healthy insulin activity. Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger and additionally has been shown to support glucose transport to cells. MetaGlycemX also features enhanced levels of other key supportive nutrients—including methylcobalamin, biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E— combined in a well-rounded formula for individuals with blood sugar concerns.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Copper (as copper lysinate HCl)
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) and/or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Powder
Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) [from decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains caffeine (Less than 25 mg per serving).
U.S. Patent #5,516,925
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.