- Provides valuable antioxidant protection.
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue.
- Supports immune function by helping to promote natural killer cell and white blood cell activity as compared to simple ascorbic acid.
- Features a unique metabolite support system designed to enhance utilization.
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
- Scientifically Researched Immune Support
What Makes this Vitamin C Different?
Ultra Potent-C 1000 is an exclusive, patented formula that is designed to enhance the utilization of vitamin C. Preliminary scientific research suggests that vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C may result in improved uptake by white blood cells when compared to regular ascorbic acid. The vitamin C is gentle and buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
|Serving Size: About 1/4 Rounded Teaspoon (1.95 g) |
Servings Per Container: 122
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C||1088 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||84 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||51 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)||8 mg|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||15 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)||7 mg|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||40 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (17 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]||38 mg|
|Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate||16 mg|
|Alpha D-Ribofuranose||15 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [(U.S. Patent #5,626,883) calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, and glutathione]|
Dosage and Use:
- For best results, mix a rounded 1/4 teaspoon into four to six ounces of warm water and stir well. Take one time daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Vitamin C: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
2. Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.