- Supports healthy lipid metabolism.
- May support the health of arterial walls by preventing lipid peroxidation.
- Supports platelet function, which is an important factor in healthy blood flow.
- Helps to support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.
- Provides 10 mg per tablet to easily achieve a daily dosage consistent with clinical trials (5 mg to 20 mg).
Policosanol and Heart Health
Policosanol is a natural supplement derived from sugar cane. The main ingredient is octacosanol. Octacosanol is an alcohol found in the waxy film that plants have over their leaves and fruit. The leaves and rinds of citrus fruits contain octacosanol, and so does wheat germ oil. Policosanol has been shown to naturally support healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range. The efficacy and safety of this natural supplement have been proven in numerous clinical trials, and it has been used by millions of people throughout the world.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Policosanol [from sugarcane wax (Saccharum officinarum)]||10 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- One tablet one to two times daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.