- Features 80 mg of high-grade black cohosh root and rhizome extract
- Motherwort extract included for anti-inflammatory support
- Designed to provide nutritional support for women who are experiencing menopausal or menstrual discomfort
- Convenient tablet formulation
Black Cohosh Root Extract and Women’s Health
Roots of the black cohosh plant (Actaea racemosa) have long been used in Native American cultures for nutritional purposes. Today the efficacy of black cohosh intake has been extensively studied. The results of these studies seem to indicate that chemical compounds contained in the roots have an effect on estrogen activity in the body. For this reason, black cohosh has been used across Europe for over 40 years and is approved in Germany for nutritional support against menstrual and premenstrual discomfort, as well as certain negative effects of menopause.1
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Black Cohosh Root & Rhizome Extract (Actaea racemosa)[standardized to 2.5% (2 mg) total triterpene glycosides expressed as 27-deoxyactein]
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf 5:1 Extract
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrys-talline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition do not use this product.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.