Benefits of Gastro-Ease:
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes stomach comfort
- Supports a healthy stomach lining
- Encourages production and maintenance of mucosal lining
- Helps maintain a balanced probiotic environment
- Contains Zinc
Your stomach contains acids to help you break down the foods you eat. These acids would damage the delicate proteins of your stomach wall, if not for a protective coating of mucous. Gastro-Ease contains a specialized form of zinc plus a patented probiotic strain to support this protective stomach layer. Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, promote a balanced probiotic environment, and encourage healthy, comfortable digestion with Gastro-Ease!
Studies show that the trace mineral zinc promotes stomach health in a variety of ways.1,2 And when combined with carnosine (as zinc-L-carnosine), the effects are even more pronounced. This is because zinc-L-carnosine directly affects the cells of the stomach wall responsible for producing the protective layer of mucous.
Zinc-L-carnosine promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and encourages the healthy production of protective mucous.3 Zinc-L-carnosine supplementation also promotes digestive comfort: one study showed that 75 mg of twice-daily zinc-L-carnosine significantly reduced factors associated with gastric discomfort in just 8 weeks.4
Pylopass™ is a patented form of the naturally occurring L. reuteri probiotic bacteria. These probiotics help to promote a healthy balance of good to bad bacteria in your digestive tract, which can affect the health of the protective mucous layer in your stomach.
Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, promote a balanced probiotic environment, and encourage healthy, comfortable digestion with this unique, dual-action formula. Add Gastro-Ease to your daily digestive health regimen today.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (from 75 mg of PepZinGI® zinc L-carnosine)
Pylopass™ Lactobacillus reuteri
Other Ingredients: dextrin, rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Pylopass™ is a trademark of Organobalance GmbH.
PepZinGI® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, after breakfast and before bed, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 1991;80(2):91-4.
2. J Rheumatol. 1994;21(5):927-33.
3. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1999;291(1):345-52.
4. Jpn Pharmacol Ther. 1992;20(1):199-223.
5. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2015;7(2):91-100.
6. Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3062-73.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.