Life Extension Bone Strength Formula with KoAct® is designed to support strong and flexible bones on multiple nutritional levels. KoAct® is a patented chelated form of calcium and collagen – both essential bone health nutrients. Also features Vitamin D3 and dietary minerals boron, silicon, and magnesium.
- Features 300 mg of KoAct® Calcium and Collagen chelate
- Contains 1000 IU of essential bone health nutrient Vitamin D3
- Contains a blend of dietary minerals boron, silicon, and magnesium
- Dried plum extract provide valuable antioxidant polyphenols and supports collagen cross linking
- Designed to support bone health from every possible nutritional angle
Collagen Benefits and Effects on Bone Health
The consumption of collagen as a means to improve bone health has been a nutritional practice shared across many cultures throughout history. Modern science tells us that collagen is one of the key elements that comprise the complex tissue that is the human bone. As such, it is thought to be integral to one’s overall bone strength and stability.1 In particular, collagen allows for greater strength and flexibility, so your bones can absorb impact.
In addition to Vitamin D3 and multiple bone health minerals, this supplement also contains a patented calcium formula called KoAct®. KoAct® combines hydrolyzed collagen peptides (type I collagen) with chelated calcium. Chelation is a chemical process which bonds molecules to metal ions. This creates compounds which are more nutritionally effective and bioavailable.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Calcium (from KoAct® Calcium Collagen Chelate 300 mg and calcium fructoborate)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Silicon [from standardized Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract (stem)]
Dried Plum (Prunus domestica) extract (fruit) [standardized to 50% polyphenols by UV-Vis (50 mg)]
Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron®)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.
KoAct® is a registered trademark of AIDP, Inc.
Fruitex B® and OsteoBoron® are registered trademarks of VDF Futureceuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent #5,962,049.
Dosage and Use:
- Take four capsules daily in divided doses with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.