- Carefully dosed blend of BCAAs L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine
- Designed to support energy levels and lean muscle formation in those undergoing a healthy diet and exercise routine
- May facilitate healthy metabolism and energy production in cells throughout the body
- Thought by many health experts to be supportive of healthy blood glucose levels within a standard range, as well as cognitive function
Benefits and Effects of Branched Chain Amino Acids
The three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine are integral components of protein synthesis within liver cells and muscle cells. Because they are regularly oxidized in the cell’s mitochondria as an energy source, BCAAs may also provide energy for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress, both before and after an exercise routine. As a result, BCAAs have been used with success to support of healthy metabolism and muscle mass formation, as well as liver health.
A study in 2008 has shown that BCAA supplementation may be supportive of blood glucose levels already within a healthy range. Hippocampal BCAA concentrations are thought to support normal cognitive function by helping the synapses to function efficiently. Stable blood glucose levels are also a factor in brain health and functionality.
|Serving Size: 4 vegetarian capsules |
Servings Per Container: about 22
|Amount Per Serving|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule).|
|This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- To be used by adults 18 years and older. Take four capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Individuals with ALS or disorders impairing the metabolism of branched chain amino acids should not use this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.