The adult scalp loses about 100 hairs every day which will grow back in 5-6 weeks as a result of normal hair cycling. However, starting at the age of 40, hair follicles shrink, causing hair to grow back thinner or not at all. This devastating hair loss is experienced by half the population.
Dr. Proctor’s Advanced Thinning Hair Treatment is a natural multi-agent formula designed to promote a healthy hair-growing environment.13-21 Advanced Hair Formula is a liquid that is applied to the scalp.
- Stop hair loss and prevent thinning hair
- Effective for both men and women
- Proven results for over 20 years
- Made in USA by Dr. Proctor
- Safe with no side effects
|Ingredients: Water, propyleneglycol, allantoin, ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, arginine, BHT, 3-carboxypyridine-N-Oxide, CU/ZN-binding peptides (from CU/ZN sulfates), EDTA, superoxide dismutases.|
Dosage and Use:
- Eight to ten drops should be applied to the thinning areas on the scalp one to two times daily.
- Its only potential side effect is contact dermatitis (an itchy, scaly rash at the site of application). It can be used in conjunction with Dr. Proctor’s Hair Shampoo to provide benefits that may be better than using either formula alone.
- For external use only
- May cause itching and scaling
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes of eyes
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of the reach of children
13. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991 Dec 26;642:468-9.
14. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2008;19(8):969-88.
15. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2004 Jan;88(1):1-16.
16. Br J Dermatol. 2003 Aug;149(2):354-62.
17. Br J Dermatol. 1988 Nov;119(5):627-32.
18. J Invest Dermatol. 1993 Jul;101(1 Suppl):143S-147S.
19. FEBS Lett. 1988 Oct 10;238(2):343-6.
20. J Invest Dermatol. 1995 May;104(5):775-8.
21. Food Chem Toxicol. 1991 Jan;29(1):57-64.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.