Extensive research demonstrates that the botanical extracts Hawthorn and Arjuna deliver optimum support for normal heart muscle function and coronary artery health.1-17 Used for centuries in Europe for heart health, the cardiotonic effects of hawthorn extract have been well documented in numerous clinical trials.1,9-12
Hawthorn contains specific bioflavonoid complexes targeted to help promote normal circulation and efficient heart muscle function.2,5,13 Studies indicate that the constituents in hawthorn powerfully support:
- Strong contractile force of human heart muscle.3
- Protection for heart muscle cells from oxidant damage.1,2
- Normal gene expression to promote cardiovascular health.2,4,5
- Improved cardiovascular performance.11
Traditionally used for cardiovascular health, arjuna extract complements the effects of hawthorn in support of enhanced heart function.14-17 A number of scientific studies have shown that arjuna delivers strong support for:
- Enhanced heart muscle tone, improving its “squeeze” and increasing the amount of blood it can pump each second without exhaustion.16
- Healthy endothelial function.8
- Improved exercise endurance.17
A comprehensive program that includes diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes is important to your cardiovascular health. For unique cardiotonic support for a strong and healthy heart, Cardio Peak with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna may become a key element in your daily regimen.
|Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Rejuna Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 10:1 extract (bark) [std. to 40% polyphenols (300 mg)]||750 mg|
|Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) [from standardized Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna and Crataegus laevigata) extract (leaf and flower)]||30 mg|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.|
Rejuna is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two capsules twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(1):1-10.
2. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009 Jan;34(1):96-9.
3. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2000 May;35(5):700-7.
4. Arzneimittelforschung. 1993 Sep;43(9):945-9.
5. Life Sci. 2004 Feb 27;74(15):1945-55.
6. J Assoc Physicians India. 2001 Feb;49:231-5.
7. Indian Heart J. 2004 Mar-Apr;56(2):123-8.
8. Life Sci. 2003 Oct 10;73(21):2727-39.
9. Fortschr Med. 1993 Jul 20;111(20-21):352-4.
10. Eur J Heart Fail. 2008 Dec;10(12):1255-63.
11. Fortschr Med. 1996 Aug 30;114(24):291-6.
12. Phytomedicine. 2011 Nov 15;18(14):1214-9.
13. Arzneimittelforschung. 1997 Jul;47(7):821-5.
14. Indian J Exp Biol. 2011 Apr;49(4):282-8.
15. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:487916.
16. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Nov 1;114(2):114-29.
17. Indian Heart J. 2002 Mar-Apr;54(2):170-5.
19. Beneficial effects of Terminalia arjuna in coronary artery disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.