Tea isn’t an ordinary beverage. It’s one of the most widely consumed drinks in the world with perhaps the most impressive nutrient profile. Green tea is the most nutritious variety of tea because of its high concentration of antioxidants called catechins. However, drinking a cup of tea won’t do the trick to fully utilize these nutrients. Zetpil Green Tea Extract Suppositories are an ideal solution for directly absorbing green tea catechins.
- Contains epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) – one of the most effective catechins.
- Antioxidant properties support the body’s natural processes for reducing oxidative stress.
- Supports the function of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Suppositories allow for direct absorption of catechins.
- Suspended release ensures the highest absorption rates.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
A Nutritional Perspective on Tea
Tea plants have been cultivated for centuries. In fact, tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world, next only to water. There are three main varieties of tea: black, oolong, and green. Each variety has its own fair share of essential nutrients, but green tea is often thought of as the most beneficial tea for your health. This is primarily because of its high concentration of antioxidants called catechins.
Catechins are natural phenols with antioxidant properties. These antioxidant properties support the body in neutralizing free radicals and limiting the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Oxidative stress is harmful to the body at a cellular level, so much so that it is thought to be a central factor in the aging process itself.1 These suppositories contain epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), known for being one of the most potent catechins present in green tea.2
A Cup of Tea Doesn’t Do the Trick – Here’s Why
Though the catechins found in green tea are undeniably supportive of the body from a nutritional standpoint, there is debate as to whether or not the body can utilize them properly when ingested orally. While the green tea plant itself is packed with nutrients, many of these nutrients will not be absorbed from drinking a cup of green tea. The same can be said of taking oral green tea supplements. That’s why Zetpil has crafted these Green Tea Extract 94 Suspended Release Suppositories, providing EGCG, one of the most effective catechins, in a highly absorbable formula designed to harness the full nutritional potential of green tea. The suppositories are absorbed directly via the tissues of the lower bowels.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.