Zetpil CoQ10 with N-Acetyl-Cysteine Suppositories vastly improve the body’s ability to absorb CoQ10 when compared to oral methods of delivery. CoQ10 supports the function of mitochondria in cells throughout the body.The added N-Acetyl-Cysteine aids in the production of glutathione, one of the body’s most important natural detoxifiers.
- CoQ10 supports the proper function of the mitochondria.
- Supports the conversion of fats and sugars into cellular energy.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine assists the body’s standard defense mechanisms which work against the development of oxidative stress.
- Provides 80-85% absorption via suppository form, unlike oral supplements that are degraded by digestion.
- Made with a superior suppository base consisting of a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
CoQ10 for Mitochondrial and Antioxidant Support
CoQ10 is an essential nutrient and antioxidant. While it is a necessary component for proper conversion of fats and sugars into cellular energy, the production of CoQ10 in the body degenerates significantly with advanced age. The mitochondria is able to function most efficiently when the body has an adequate supply of CoQ10. It is also very useful as an antioxidant, assisting in the defense of the proteins, lipids and DNA of the mitochondria from oxidation, while also supporting mitochondrial function. CoQ10 is particularly difficult to adsorb when ingested orally. Suppository intake has been shown to significantly improve rates of absorption from the porous tissues of the lower bowels to the bloodstream where the CoQ10 is needed most.
Added N-Acetyl-Cysteine for Further Antioxidant Support
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) is the acetylated form of the amino acid cysteine. One of the primary functions of NAC is to help the body in synthesizing one of its most important antioxidants, glutathione. Not only does it aid in the production of this central antioxidant, NAC is useful for its own potent antioxidant properties. It has been shown to aid in the protection of cells directly and to support the function of the immune system as a whole. It also has a crucial role in the sulfation cycle, acting as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.