The One from Quicksilver Scientific is a truly revolutionary supplement which combines PQQ with its natural companion CoQ10. The blend also includes the metabolic support master, Resveratrol. All of these potent ingredients are based in SunHorse Energy herbal adaptogens to form a single, very powerful package.
- The One is a uniquely potent mitochondrial support supplement.
- Features a number of potent herbs and antioxidant compound.
- PQQ and CoQ10 are synergistic companions.
- Resveratrol may be particularly supportive for the cells of the circulatory system
- Potent adaptogenic herbs are added to help your body cope with stress at all levels
PQQ, CoQ10 and the Mitochondria
Recent studies have continued to demonstrate the extraordinary potential of Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), not only as a powerful antioxidant, but as a key player in healthy cellular function.1 PQQ may aid in the growth of cells by serving as a cofactor to key enzymes which are active in the mitochondria (considered to be the power supply of a cell).1,2 Naturally, this provides support for energy production within the cells and throughout the body. In addition, the antioxidant properties of PQQ help protect cells from oxidative stress.3,4
Though PQQ is highly effective on its own, studies have pointed to its improved effectiveness when paired with CoQ10. 5 This is hardly surprising given CoQ10’s own antioxidant properties and unique potential for intercellular communication support.6
Resveratrol and the Mitochondria
Found primarily in the skins of red grapes, Resveratrol is a powerful antibiotic compound often used to provide nutritional aid for the cardiovascular system.7 Lately, studies have demonstrated Resveratrol’s potential to support mitochondrial activity in endothelial cells (interior surface of blood vessels and lymphatic vessels which are critical to the function of the circulatory system) via the activation of a mitochondrial transcription factor called Sirtuin 1 (SIRT1). 8
SunHorse Energy Herbal Adaptogens
Adaptogens are natural substances which help the body to adapt to a variety of different stressors.9 They have also shown great potential in aiding the healthy function of the immune system and supporting a well balanced mood.10,11 Among the most common and potent of adaptogens are Ashwagandha, Ginseng Eleuthero (often referred to as Siberian Ginseng), Gotu Kola, and Astragalus, all of which are contained in the potent SunHorse energy herbal adaptogen blend.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.