Nanoemulsified D3-K2 from Quicksilver Scientific is a highly bioavailable and synergistically effective combination to meet your body’s needs for bone health and gastrointestinal support. The Vitamin D3 is widely considered to be the superior form of vitamin D for effective supplementation. Liposomal delivery further aids in absorption rates.
- High bioavailability and absorption compared with other oral forms of supplements.
- Noninvasive; avoids pain and discomfort associated with injections and decreases the contamination risk.
- Micronized encapsulation protects against the harsh environment of the GI tract and increases transmucosal (oral) uptake and absorption.
- Increased intracellular delivery.
- Can hold both hydrophilic and hydrophobic compounds.
- Ideal for those for whom swallowing a tablet is not possible.
- Allow for adjustable and incremental dosing for children and adults.
- Cost effective by being able to take a lower dose for the same effect.
Benefits of Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified D3-K2
Vitamin K and D have interdependence in metabolic functions, as vitamin K plays a role in directing calcium deposition to the bone matrix, and insufficiency may be associated with soft tissue calcification and lower bone mineral density. Vitamin D3 has been shown to be up to 3 times more effective than vitamin D2 (calciferol) at raising the body’s serum 25(OH)D concentration. The form of Vitamin K utilized in Nanoemulsified D3-K2 is menaquinone-7, or MK-7, which is a highly bioactive form of vitamin K2.
Studies indicate that most Americans are deficient in vitamin D3 and its natural partner vitamin K2. Both are key players to overall health and work in tandem. Vitamin D3 (calcitriol) is the “physiologically activated” form of vitamin D, though it’s technically not a vitamin but a potent neuroregulatory steroidal hormone that influences nearly 3,000 of your 25,000 genes. It literally turns genes on and off that can exacerbate or prevent many health states, including calcium deposition in bone, depression, back pain, cancer, insulin resistance, impaired immunity, and macular degeneration. And strong evidence demonstrates that vitamin K reduces cancer risk. Specifically, it’s vitamin K2 that directs calcium to your skeleton, while preventing it from being deposited in your organs, joint spaces, and arteries. In other words, without the help of vitamin K2, the calcium that your vitamin D so effectively lets in might be working against you, building up your coronary arteries rather than your bones. There is even evidence that the safety of vitamin D is dependent on vitamin K, and that vitamin D toxicity (although very rare with the D3 form) is actually caused by vitamin K2 deficiency.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.