Item Catalog Number: GID
Benefits of G.I. Detox
- Contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal.
- Pyrophyllite has 8 electrolytes.
- Pyrophyllite’s free ions act as antioxidants.
- Pyrophyllite may be less irritating than bentonite clay.
- Activated charcoal attracts thousands of times its own weight in toxins.
- G.I. Detox is simple, effective, and well tolerated.
- Supports removal of gases, toxins, debris, food additives, and other chemicals.
Removal of debris and toxins from the intestinal tract is an important part of any comprehensive cleansing program. G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple and well tolerated cleansing regime.
Pyrophyllite is formed entirely differently from the other clays, in that it began as an underground boiling lava soup that decomposed into a clay through interaction with deep underground aquifer water, steam and pressure. The manner in which Pyrophyllite is formed gives it stronger detoxifying powers relative to other clays. Its rich electrolyte content (8 electrolytes comprising close to 10% of the clay) provides an abundance of free ions acting as antioxidants and rapid transport of toxins out of the cell and efficient transport of nutrients into the cell.
One of the unique properties of Pyrophyllite is that it is both an adsorbing and an absorbing clay. Pyrophyllite is capable of holding toxins to the outside of its molecular structure like iron filings to a magnet, as well as absorb them like a sponge. Pyrophyllite’s exceptionally high negative electro-magnetic charge reaches deep into the tissues and organs to draw toxins to itself.
With a donut shaped combination of tetrahedral molecules mimicking the shape of a red blood cell, this clay has a geometric shape which is most efficient for the absorption of nutrients.
Pyrophyllite is preferred over bentonite clay containing high amounts of iron which may be irritating to some patients, and is safer to use than clay collected from deposits which may contain toxic elements.
Activated charcoal is well known for it’s ability to attract and trap thousands of times it’s own weight in gases, toxins, food additives and other chemicals. The combination of these two detoxifying agents is a simple and effective solution to removing trapped toxins and debris.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients: Pyrophyllite Clay, Activated Charcoal|
Dosage and Use:
- General Cleansing for Adults: For twice monthly use: 1 – 2 capsules with a large glass of water 3 times daily taken between meals, for 3 days. During use of G.I. Detox eat a diet high in leafy greens and low in refined carbohydrates. A minimum of 64 ounces of water a day should be taken. Take 1 – 2 hours apart from other supplements or medications.
- Children under 50 lbs: 1/2 capsule 2 times a day at least 1 hour a part from other medications. May be mixed with juice or other liquids.
Note: Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.