Benefits of Tribulus Formula
- Helps maintain normal testosterone levels.
- May help protect against certain types of testicular damage.
- Supports healthy aromatase activity.
- May help with erectile dysfunction (ED).
Tribulus Formula utilizes a proprietary combination of Tribulus terrestris and D-aspartic acid to balance testosterone levels, and chrysin and hesperetin to support a healthy aromatase enzyme activity. The European-sourced Tribulus is standardized to contain 20% protodioscin and 60% steroidal saponins. The extract is derived from the leaf and fruit.
|Serving Size: 3 vegetarian capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|tribulus terrestris |
(20% tribulus extract from fruit only)
|D-aspartic acid||1,000 mg|
|ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||30 mg|
|Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)|
Dosage and Use:
- 3-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Note: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Hesperetin could cause GI upset, diarrhea, or headache in some individuals. Consult your physician for more information.
Caution: Individuals on anti-diabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Chrysin could alter the metabolism of certain medications in the liver. Consult your physician for more information.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.