d-Mannose is a simple sugar which is metabolized in small amounts, the remainder of which is excreted via the urine. As it’s flushed out of the body, it is thought to help maintain a healthy environment for the mucosal surface of the urinary tract.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (1/2 teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 110
Amount Per Serving
d-Mannose (standardized to contain 2% vitexins)
Dosage and Use:
- 1/2 teaspoon 3 times per day, with or between meals.
Note: Although it is a simple sugar, very little d-Mannose is actually metabolized. Therefore, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation even for diabetics, though close monitoring is always advised.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.