Aller-Essentials contains a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts designed to maintain healthy seasonal immune function. EpiCor Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate contains numerous immune enhancing bioactive metabolites designed to support both innate and adaptive immune response. Research suggests that it enhances natural killer cell activation, B cell and T cell function, and salivary IgA levels. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving 96 subjects, EpiCor supported nasal comfort during a 12-week period in the spring. Additionally, it supported salivary IgA levels, an important first line defense produced by the mucosal tissue.
In a randomized double blind trial involving 75 individuals, Tinospora cordifolia provided significant support for a healthy immune response by maintaining normal nasal function as well as healthy neutrophil and eiosinophil activity. A randomized double blind, placebo-controlled trial involving apple polyphenols reveals support for maintaining a healthy nasal lining and nasal function. Quercetin, hesperidin and vitamin C provide additional support for stabilizing mast cells.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
|EpiCor dried fermentate (from Saccharomyces cervisiae)||250 mg|
|Indian tinospora (tinospora cordifolia) extract (aerial parts)||450 mg|
|Hesperidin methyl chalcone||100 mg|
|Apple (malus pumilla mill) extract (whole fruit) (standardized to contain 75% polyphenols)||65 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)|
Epicor is a registered trademark of Embria Health Sciences, L.L.C.
Dosage and Use:
- 2–4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Quercetin: potentials in the prevention and therapy of disease.
2. Potential neuroprotective effects of hesperidin on 3-nitropropionic acid-induced neurotoxicity in rats.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.