7-KETO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, was the subject of research for over a decade at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Of over 150 DHEA compounds tested, 7-KETO proved to be the most promising form. Researchers discovered that 7- KETO does not convert to testosterone or estrogen, minimizing androgenic activity, and supports various physiological processes. It is several times more potent than DHEA in stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver, promotes basal metabolism, and helps to increase the lean/adipose ratio. These actions safely support a leaner BMI (Body Mass Index) and healthy weight control.
In a double-blind study involving 30 overweight adults, 7-KETO supported healthy body composition and BMI when combined with exercise. Other patented applications include enhancing healthy immune function and supporting memory and cognitive processes in animal studies. 7-KETO DHEA is also known as DHEA-Acetate-7-one, 3-acetoxy-androst-5-ene-7, 17-dione, or 3-acetyl-7-oxo- dehydroepiandrosterone.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60 (120)
|Amount Per Serving|
|7-Keto® DHEA (7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone-3β-acetate)||100 mg (50 mg, 25 mg)|
|Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (derived from pine cellulose) added to complete capsule volume requirement|
7-Keto® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. 7-Keto® brand 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone-3β-acetate.
Dosage and Use:
- 1–2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals. For weight loss support, 1 capsule twice daily is recommended.
Caution:7-KETO has been shown to promote healthy platelet function. As a result, it may be contraindicated for individuals using Coumadin due to a potential synergistic blood-thinning effect. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vivid dreams have been reported if taken too close to bedtime. Individuals with breast, prostate, or other hormonally linked cancers (or a family history of these conditions) should avoid this product as 7-KETO has not been studied in these contexts.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. The effect of 7-oxo-DHEA acetate on memory in young and old C57BL/6 mice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.