- Each patch contains 24 essential nutrients.
- Free of iron, latex, lactose, gluten and sugar.
- Includes some of the most important dietary minerals like magnesium, zinc, and calcium.
- Contains a comprehensive range of B complex vitamins.
- Features antioxidant ingredients like vitamins A, C and E.
- Transdermal nutrient absorption may increase bioavailability in certain recipients.
- 30 day supply of patches in every container.
“To Iron, or Not to Iron?” – The Importance of This Question
In the world of dietary supplements, iron is a particularly tricky ingredient. Generally, most people get adequate quantities of iron from the foods that they eat. However, there are some who, either due to poor dietary balance or a gastrointestinal malabsorption issue, are deficient in iron. This can lead to issues with energy and focus levels, as well as the potential for more severe health concerns. For these parties, PatchMD Iron Plus Topical Patches, or even PatchMD Multivitamin Plus Patches, are both great choices for helping to overcome an iron deficiency.
However, for the majority of individuals, supplemental iron will likely do more harm than good. The harms of moderate iron dosages contained in multivitamins usually revolve around stomach pains and other signs of gastrointestinal distress. That said, the long-term downsides of excess iron intake can be much more severe. While transdermal absorption of iron from patch supplements or topical creams is unlikely to trigger a stomach ache, these long-term ramifications persist and may be able to develop without sending the typical warning signs, thus adding to the potential danger of the situation.
All of these factors, and the popular demand of customers, have led to the development of PatchMD No Iron Multi Plus Topical Patches. They combine 26 essential nutrients, including minerals and antioxidants, all in one convenient topical patch.This makes it an ideal choice of supplement for those who wish to close any potential nutrient gaps in their diet, without obtaining excess iron in the meantime.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.