There are many nutrients which can support metabolic processes involved in fat burning and energy production. PatchMD Garcinia Cambogia Plus Topical Patches provide a number of these nutrients like Hydroxycitric Acid, EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), and water-soluble fiber. Designed to support weight loss and energy levels in those who also engage in healthy diets and exercise routines.
- Features a blend of Gracinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract, Potassium, and much more!
- Designed for those seeking to lose weight, burn fat, and build muscle through healthy diet and exercise choices.
- May also support blood flow, antioxidant activity, and energy levels.
- Cutting edge patch delivery technology is designed to provide optimal bioavailability and convenience.
- Every patch is made from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Garcinia Cambogia and Hydroxycitric Acid
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit which is sometimes called Garcinia gummi-gutta or Malabar tamarind. The fruit is rarely eaten due to its extremely bitter flavor, but it has recently caught the attention of numerous health experts who theorize that this bitter fruit may posses certain exceptional nutritional qualities which revolve around the presence of a chemical compound called Hydroxycitric acid which can only be found in the Garcinia Cambogia fruit.
Hydroxycitric acid is primarily recommended for those who want to lose weight or engage in diet and exercise routines with the intent of developing lean muscle mass. The reasons for this are many. First off, it contains numerous phytochemicals including xanthones, flavanoids and benzophenones. These phytochemicals are exceptionally powerful antioxidant compounds that can only be found in plants and help to prevent free radical induced damage and death to cells and DNA.
Perhaps most importantly, Hydroxycitric acid has been found to support lipid oxidation and may aid in the breakdown and removal of fatty acids from the body. It may also help to decrease appetite, as demonstrated by a six-week, placebo controlled study cited in the June 2002 edition of “International Journal of Obesity-Related Metabolic Disorders” which found that hydroxycitric acid supplementation decreased the daily caloric intake in overweight individuals by 15 to 30 percent. The participants experienced weight loss, whilst also reporting feelings of satiety.1
Other Weight Loss Ingredients
This all-in-one weight loss support supplement from PatchMD goes much father than just providing you with a highly effective and bioavailable dose of all-natural Garcinia Cambogia extract. Instead, these Garcinia Cambogia Plus Topical Patches feature a blend of amazing weight loss support nutrients which have been carefully selected and dosed to ensure maximum metabolic support. These include African Mango Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Potassium, and more. African Mango Seeds are renowned for their high quantities of water-soluble fiber which aids in fat burning and stool formation, while Green Tea Extract contains antioxidants known as catechins, such as EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which may support the healthy function of metabolic processes.
Serving Size: 1 Patch
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate)
Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Green Tea Extract
Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or hip. For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchMD patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is OK to wear multiple patches at a time. It is recommended that Garcinia Cambogia Plus Topical Patch can be worn during the morning or afternoon for best results.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.