- Supports a natural balance of glutamate
- Glutamate improve GABA production
- Proper levels of GABA support everything from stress levels to blood sugar
What is GABA
gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) a crucial component to the function of the brain and the body. Essentially it is a neurotransmitter which regulates nerve impulses throughout the body. This means that it has an impact on everything from relieving stress to lowering blood sugar and regulating growth hormones. GABA is synthesized from glutamate, so an inbalance of glutamate can greatly hamper GABA production.
How Metagenics Trancor Helps to GABA Production
Metagenics Trancor contains substantial amounts of taurine and N-Acetylcysteine. Both compounds are thought to support a natural balance of glutamate. As glutamate is a central component to GABA production, keeping it in balance is essential to healthy GABA levels.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Magnesium (as magnesium malate)
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract, Decaffeinated [Standardized to 60% (180 mg) catechins, 40% (120 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Dosage and Use:
- Take four capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you have congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or are taking medication – including anticoagulants – consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Maintain adequate fluid intake while taking this product.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.