- A quality multivitamin powder specifically designed to support the endocrine system.
- Standard nutrient content includes vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and more.
- Advanced phytonutrient content includes curcumin, silymarin, rosemary extract, dried melon extract, and mixed carotenoids.
- Provides a wide range of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.
- Can be useful for women’s health and men’s health issues.
- Tasty mango flavor.
The Next Level of Multivitamin Support
Millions of people all around the world rely on a daily multivitamin to round out their dietary intake. This is a viable health solution, particularly for those who struggle to regularly incorporate whole foods into their diet. However, it also begs the question: why just stop at the basics?
Everyone’s body is different. We struggle with different health complications depending upon numerous specific factors like our environment, lifestyle choices, and even genetic makeup. So why should all our multivitamins have relatively the same ingredients?
Finally, the nutraceutical industry has taken notice of this issue and now countless multivitamins are being manufactured to serve people with specific health concerns, while also rounding out their general dietary intake. Axis Endo from Metagenics is one such multivitamin.
Axis Endo contains standard dosages of every vitamin and mineral one would expect to find in a quality multiple. This includes vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and more! But what sets this multi apart is its phytonutrient content which has been carefully selected and dosed to provide nutritional support for those who are struggling with their endocrine system.
Phytonutrients and the Endocrine System
While the majority of studies on the effects of various phytonutrients on the endocrine system have been done primarily with animal models, there seems to be enough evidence to suggest that they could have a significant impact on humans as well.
Curcumin, for example, has been rigorously studied for its anti-inflammatory support properties in humans. It has been suggested that by fighting inflammation which otherwise negatively impacts the function of endocrine receptors, curcumin may provide meaningful support for the healthy function of the endocrine system as a whole.1
Meanwhile, the silymarin contained in milk thistle may be a useful facet in the transportation of thyroid hormones across cell membranes.2
This only scratches the surface of the deep scientific literature which links the various effects of phytonutrients in the body to the overall function of the endocrine system. In addition to the ingredients listed above, Axis Endo also contains rosemary extract, dried melon extract, and mixed carotenoids; with the potent antioxidant n-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) thrown in for additional antioxidant protection of endocrine receptors and other important cells.
Note: This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if taking medications or other nutritional supplements.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.