Metagenics Mag Glycinate is a revolutionary, fully reacted amino acid chelate. Metagenics patented process is designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Supports muscle relaxation and nervous system.
- Supports proper ATP (energy) production
- Supports muscle relaxation and nerve transmission.
- May help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- More absorbable than other magnesium supplements
- May support natural plasma glucose and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels.
The Power of Highly Absorbable Magnesium
Magnesium is an essential mineral that acts as a cofactor in many metabolic processes. Magnesium also supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health. Mag Glycinate features a revolutionary magnesium amino acid chelate designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance. Unlike other formulations, the magnesium in Mag Glycinate is designed to be absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids and unlike typical mineral ion absorption. In addition, it is not dependent on stomach acidity for absorption and may even help support bowel tolerance of magnesium.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable)|
U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.