Benefits of Two-Per-Day Capsules
- Provides all the nutrients the body needs in convenient two per day capsules
- Supplements the body with all the essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains highest quality, fully potent nutrients
- Supports mitochondrial health
- Contains antioxidants
Huge numbers of Americans take a multivitamin, but the potencies of the individual nutrients are usually so trivial that no health benefit is derived. The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day makes it one of the great bargains on the dietary supplement marketplace.
Two-Per-Day Capsules are a potent vitamin supplement reformulated to include nicotinamide riboside which supports mitochondrial health.
Two-Per-Day Capsules provide Crominex® 3+, a highly stable and biologically active form of chromium blended with Capros® Amla and PrimaVie® Shilajit.1 When used as part of a healthy diet, chromium plays a vital role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in those within normal range. Two-Per-Day Capsules additionally contain alpha-lipoic acid, the universal antioxidant that helps boost glutathione levels already in normal range.
Life Extension’s Two-Per-Day formula contains the form of vitamin D known as cholecalciferol (vitamin D3). It also contains bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and folate, zinc citrate and natural mixed tocopherols.
Compared to Centrum® (the leading multivitamin) Two-Per-Day Capsules provide about:
- 50 times more vitamin B1
- 12 times more vitamin B12
- 25 times more vitamin B6
- 10 times more biotin
- 10 times more selenium
- 8 times more vitamin C
- 2 times more vitamin D
- 2 times more vitamin E
- 2.5 times as much vitamin B3
- 3 times as much zinc
Life Extension’s Two-Per-Day Capsules is among the most potent one a day capsules in the marketplace today, providing the most effective forms of selenium. This product also contains vitamin B, chromium, and more to benefit your overall health.
Caution: Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.