Benefits of Super Ubiquinol CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Improves mitochondrial health for better cell function and energy
- Replenishes CoQ10 levels reduced by the aging process
- Reduces fatigue
- Contains antioxidants
- Absorbs easily and more effectively than the tradtional form of ubiquinone
Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 absorbs 8 times greater and is 90% more effective than ubiquinone, plus it remains in the blood far longer. Due to the difficulty of absorbing CoQ10 normally,1 Super Ubiquinol contains a patented enhanced delivery system that offers superior absorption into the bloodstream.
CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant, and works to promote mitochondrial functions. As an antioxidant, it works to heal and protect cells from environmental and degenerative damage. By promoting the mitochondria’s ability to provide energy to cells it is instrumental in turning the potential energy in fats and sugars into energy that the cells can use.2,3
Now more than ever, people are using CoQ10 supplements. This is because we are becoming increasingly aware of drugs like those that lower cholesterol inadvertently lowering our CoQ10 levels.4,10 Without C0Q10, the cells lose their optimal health and cannot function at their best or repair and replenish themselves.
Unbeknownst to many doctors, however, is that the natural aging process may have a greater effect on CoQ10 decline than even the use of statin drugs. Consider this, for instance: Although we have seen that taking statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in plasma by almost 40%,11 the aging process diminishes CoQ10 levels in the heart muscle wall by 72%.12,13
Research has demonstrated that ubiquinol absorbs up to 8 times greater than ubiquinone, and greater quantities of ubiquinol stay in the blood much longer than ubiquinone. Life Extension provides the greatly bioavailable ubiquinol form of CoQ10 in an exclusive delivery system with an exceptional absorption level.14-16
Reformulated with reduced calories and fat, and without soybeans.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Ubiquinol (as Kaneka QH Ubiquinol®)
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, sunflower lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, caramel color.
This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soybeans, or rice. Contains NO sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives.
Kaneka QH Ubiquinol® is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel with food once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. NIH: Coenzyme Q-10
2. National Cancer Institute: Coenzyme Q10
3. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8.
4. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):445-53.
5. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2005 Jun;37(6):1208-18.
6. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Jul 21;95(15):8892-7.
7. Neurobiol Dis. 2005 Apr;18(3):618-27.
8. J Mol Neurosci. 2006;28(2):125-41.
9. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):91-100.
10. Mol Biotechnol. 2007 Sep;37(1):31-7.
11. Mitochondrion. 2007 Jun;7 Suppl:S168-74.
12. Cardiol Rev. 2005 Mar-Apr;13(2):76-9.
13. J Clin Pharmacol. 1993 Mar;33(3):226-9.
14. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):291-9.
15. Biofactors. 2008;32(1-4):119-28.
16. Exp Gerontol. 2006 Feb;41(2):130-40.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.